Do you truly understand superannuation, and how you could be investing that money? Do you have it under control, or is it just in a bunch of default investments preselected for you? Did you know you can use your superannuation money to invest in property and even startup companies?
Your superannuation is your money and represents a hidden opportunity for you to take control of your future, and invest in things that you know and understand.
In this video, we discussÂ how Gen Y are embracing self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF) and how it could work for you.
- Why Gen Y should start taking their super seriously
- How to use your super to invest in property, and even startups
- How an SMSF works in simple terms
- Saving tax on your investments
- How your SMSF fits into your overall investment strategy
- Leveraging your SMSF investments through property
- Finn”™s personal insights on his own SMSF
Are you ready to start investing for success? BookÂ yourÂ FREE 1 hour Financial KickstartÂ session with a qualified Wealth Enhancers Financial Coach today.
Disclaimer: all information contained within this article is of a general nature and should not be relied upon when making financial decisions. Please consult a professional financial advisor or planner (like us!) before acting.