- YOU IN 4. Curious, anxious, emotionally intelligent
- PASSION PROJECT. It'd probably be immersing myself in my financial situation and actually taking action rather than consuming an abundance of financial content and never implementing any changes.
- PROUD AS PUNCH. If it had to only be one, I'd probably say the year I spent at a US college in LA. Where I shared a house with six other students from around the world and lived the life I'd always dreamed about as a teenager. Special mention would also go to maximising my potential as a basket-baller with 6am training sessions when they were unheard of for my club at the time. And completing my MBA part-time from 2012-14, purely from a persistence stand point.
- BIG GOAL. Getting my life mojo back. I lost it for a bit, I think it's slowly coming back. Further to that, working out what my next move is career wise.
- FAVE QUOTE. "What would this look like if it was simple?" - Tim Ferriss.
- GUILTY PLEASURE. The Justin Timberlake FutureLove/SexShow concert on DVD (saying DVD sounds old now, can I say I watch it on Netflix even though I don't have Netflix). An impulse Oreo McFlurry going past Maccas.
- CHILL OUT. Walking to get a coffee in the morning. Listening to a podcast on the drive to work.
- ON WE. Not sure yet but the prospect of iron sharpening iron excites me. If it's like I picture, I hope to make some good contacts and friendships. I hope whoever I met, we can all add value to each other.
I'm a firm believer that you are the average of the five closest people around you.